Prefer to hold one of our courses at your own organisation?
If you have a large group of people requiring the same training, for convenience and lower cost, sometimes it’s best to run one of our courses at your own organisation or choice of venue. Most of our courses can be arranged for in-house training and possible to development the course to better suit your organisations needs.
Benefits of in-house training
- Training cost savings – Cost per delegate is typically lower than our open scheduled courses.
- Travel cost savings – You don’t have to pay for the travel and possible accommodation costs to get your employees to our training venues.
- More focused training– Running in-house training can generally allow the training to be a lot more focussed on the relevant needs to your business.
- Convenience – By having in-house training in your own building can make working around your staff schedules a lot easier.
- Team building – Having a room full of delegates from the same organisation encourages team work and increased understanding of each other and roles.
In-house training enquires
Workforce Development Unit (WDU)
t: 01904 553017 | e: email@example.com